We love to take on custom projects and commissioned work, be it for one book or multiple copies, and can provide bindings in full, half, or quarter leather.
Examples of custom work we handle include:
- Rebinding your favorite hard covers and paperbacks as quality quarter, half, or full leather-bound editions.
- Printing and binding of material for a personal copy, be it your own work or other documents/e-books you love and want made into a leather-bound book.
- Limited hand-bound editions under your own label, both vanity press for self-published authors or commissioned projects for established publishers wanting to release a special edition under their own brand.
- Custom bound journals and dated diaries.
- Custom bound guest registers, address books, and other types of themed journals/books like travel journals, recipe books, wine journals, baby books, entertainment books and even books with staffs to write music notation.
- Custom bound photo albums.
We also offer various services for self-publishing authors to help with the publishing process and make their books look professional.
(We reserve the right to decline projects when our resources are not available due to other projects.)
Example rebinding/repair of an old book which lost its original cover.