Top : Languages
Manuscript Collaboration Project: Languages
- (Latin) Words by William Whitaker
- The dictionary is about 30000 entries, as would be counted in an ordinary dictionary. This may generate many hundreds of thousands of "words" that one can construct over all the declensions and conjugations. But this is a modest, student-size dictionary. The point of this tool is to help in simple translations for a beginning Latin student or amateur.
(Added: 14-May-2004 Hits: 174 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Babel Fish Translation
- Translates quite a number of modern langages although it is limited in how much it will do at one time. Still very handy!
(Added: 14-May-2004 Hits: 128 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Latin parser and translator
- A free program designed by Adam McLean to assist people in translating from Latin into English.
(Added: 14-May-2004 Hits: 76 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Searchable Old English-Modern English Dictionary
- This tool attempts to translate single words from Modern English (MnE) to Old English (OE), and back. Old English (also called Anglo-Saxon) is the language spoken by the English inhabitants of Britain from about 450 to 1100 A.D; it is not the language of Chaucer or Shakespeare.
(Added: 14-May-2004 Hits: 81 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 27-Nov-2005 - 09:07:34
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.